Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Sampler


My Sunday Sampler for today is this adorable tote bag by BuggaLove from Etsy! "Promote With a Tote". A lovely tote bag personalized with your shop information! What a great idea to help advertise your shop as you are out shopping! I need to get me one very soon...as soon as I get Nicolas to come up with a design for me :) I don't have enough totes for shopping yet, so these will be perfect!

Here is the item description :
This listing is for a lightweight, 15"x16", natural colored tote bag. This tote will personalized on ONE side with your logo, shop name, website, banner, tagline or any other promotional feature!

Any colors can be used! Logo, banner, etc. must be provided in jpeg format. I have many fonts to choose from. We will communicate frequently as you share your vision for your promotional tote and I fulfill that vision for you!

These totes can be used around town to promote your website or Etsy shop or as giveaways at craft fairs and festivals. They are a great way to get your brand out into the world.

The design shown has been "washed out" intentionally on the bag. Bright colors will come out bright! Please feel free to browse my tote bag section for color examples!

Please take a moment and check out BuggaLove's Etsy Shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5872266

(Ooops! I never hit the Publish Post button before crawling off to bed last night!)
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Voltar Avançar Inicio
 

Topo