Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Musings

So, it's raining yet again here in Massachusetts! I believe we had 3 total days in June that had "more sun than clouds". Seriously, enough already, please! And all of those rainy days aren't including April or May (when we usually have rain here!)

So, because it's raining again, I have begun working on some new items for my Etsy Shop! I will be introducing a new eco-friendly line of cards that I'm very excited about! The cards and envelopes are 100% recycled material, and the company that makes them uses wind power as well (more about that later). Also, I will be offering checkbook covers as well as some other items.

I really just want the rain to stop so I can get out of the house and play with my camera, work in the yard, get more of my veggies planted, etc.... but for now, I'm stuck inside so I may as well be productive. I look forward to sharing my new goodies with everyone soon :)
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Voltar Avançar Inicio
 

Topo