Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Finds!




So today I've found a few cute things on Etsy! First, these firestarters from DECAcandle are super! I've used some in the past, but I think it's time I bought some more after all the rain we've had! I like this better than the kid lighting the fire with gasoline! Talk about SCARY!

You can see a lot of other wonderful items in DECAcandle's shop by clicking here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7351960 so check it out!



Then, there were all sorts of "Geeky" things in this great shop Geek Details! You really need to see all the cool items she's come up with! I was cracking up, loving it all ~ OK, so maybe I am a Geek :) The Vampire's Suck pin was one of my favorites! Then the Alice In Wonderland inspired decanter set, Pour Me, Drink Me! So many great wonderful geeky items can be found be vising Geek Details Shop Here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6183139
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Voltar Avançar Inicio
 

Topo